Following the Pull of Divinity within as it speaks in quiet
whispers beneath the din of the soulversations all around
Living from Soul in every moment is Courage.
Loving from Soul generates Miracles.
Leading from Soul is Magic.


Wednesday, March 06, 2013

I Want ~ Part 1

I Want

and so
i go into
within
and seek it out

WANT

feel the tender secret places
of desires laced with shame
and the shame clings to the want
and the want 
wants 
beneath the chains of malice

I want...

?

SILENCE echos resoundingly
want is hidden in the shadows
lurking smirking guising plying
there is a test within this test

I want...

(I have to focus really hard for this part)
and then I begin to
let the chains of malice fall away
they've never been mine anyway
and let the 
WANT  BE
let it BREATHE
let it come to me
connect readjust redefine

Want

I want...

and this is WANT just for the sake of 
ITSELF
with no right or wrong to it
it's just

WANT!

No comments: