Following the Pull of Divinity within as it speaks in quiet
whispers beneath the din of the soulversations all around
Living from Soul in every moment is Courage.
Loving from Soul generates Miracles.
Leading from Soul is Magic.


Friday, January 11, 2013

Who We Are



Who are We to each other? This is a Mother and a Daughter on Christmas Eve in Bar Harbor, Maine in 2012. This is Me and this is She. We are Heather and Hilary. And yet, and yet,  we are really so much more than what appears to the eyes. History in This Life, yes. Family Dramas, yes. Laughter and Tears and Anguish, yes! You bet! What kind of a Life would it be without all of that? BORING!

This is Who are we. There is She and there is Me. We know who we are to each other in the layers of the textured expanse of our Souls, so much MORE than Mother and Daughter. There are Past Life Regressions filled with vast memories that overlap revealingly. She has hers. I have mine. We are Two of a Pod of Souls so entwined and Complex, intricately bound. She is Warrior, I am Guide. She is Sword, I am Sky.


Yesterday, just a few weeks after Christmas, I enter Hilary's house and feel at Home there in the Energy of her Soul so far-reaching where she is so richly INvolved in her Alchemy and Journey and belief and hope and dreams. I can feel it all in the Creative Disarray of the way she lives and it feels like a HUG, an Embrace, the kind that most people have only ever dreamed of. The kind born of Souls so OLD as to be Ageless and Divine. I KNOW that what I am also feeling is a part of ME that is a part of Hilary that creates this Energy. I KNOW it with a certainty and the sensation in my chest just increases in increments of breathtaking, blurring, riveting power that just might blow me open before I have a chance to even begin to process it. Then she gets up and comes over to me and wraps her long arms around me and I wrap my short ones around her and we become ONE Soul bound by Timeless Devotion and Endless Struggles and  Rending Perils, Challenges Met, Tests Won, Defeats Born, Dead Buried, Arms Open and Hearts Broken, Blood Spilled and Tears Fallen and Life Cherished and Children's Laughter echoing through the vast hallways in the labyrinths of our Souls.Then, she gets me coffee and we talk about Everything and it only takes an hour. Isn't an hour All Time? When I leave I am ever so careful to tightly close both the doors that lead to the Outside World as if I am Sealing the magnitude of this Essence in so that none of that Beauty spills out upon the uninitiated.

No comments: